It was a busy and muggy day...I was truly sweating from Douglas Dunn's modern dance class this morning. It is a very traditional technique because we did lot of exercise such as, tundu, eleve,releve, jete,balance for our warm up in center stage...etc. It is a foundation and basic class. No any variation movement. Sometimes, it's good to keep thing's simple in our life just like this class. We are always trying to make things complcated... I think any products should be work toward this path.
For the past few days of class, I've been learning so many different kind of software. It's really excited!
The most challenge thing is that I'm using PC in the class. Therefore, sometimes I have trouble to catch up during the class. But back to the original thing to take a look at PC& Mac, I feel that actually it's just different interfaace, cotrol and function. I tried to use i Movie in our computher lab yesterday. It was a little bit hard for me to use it but its really showed lots of effect! I'd like to explore more about Mac in the future.
However, I do think I would be countinuing deep study in Web design after this semester. I think technology is part of our life. Computer is not just using for searching the internet or chatting online. I found it's a essential tool and it'd be work on different domains. Especially in Arts !
No comments:
Post a Comment