Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Discover

I was trying to figure out how to use GIF Animator because I was crazy about downloading this software and totally behined from yesterday's Tech Resource class...
I knew how to transfer from JEG to GIF but all those funcation from this software I need to catch up soon!!


Last night, i was playing a online music creater "inudge.net" It's an very interesting website, you select 1 of 8 different sound patterns from the small Matrixes icons and then using mouse to draw notes on each 16 Step Matrix. You also can change speed I was amazing that i  hearing different people create so many unique style just using those 8 sound pattern.
Here is my small composition http://inudge.net/#/bvac  :)

2 comments:

  1. These are a lot of fun. Collecting these kinds of fun sites might serve some useful purpose. One of the attractive aspects of the new technology is that it invites the participant to enjoy and have fun. I have noticed your entries focus on acquiring understanding, but also celebrating life and art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.it's a lot of fun! I love arts around my life:)

    ReplyDelete