Sunday, July 24, 2011

Learning New Skills

I'm so happy that i took this class even though it's not for my recquirement course. I can't believe that I can use html code to create the website now because I used to create the website by using FrontPage(That's long time ago:p).
HTML code is much more advance for buildng the website. I have leraned so many new program this summer such as Audacity, GifBuilder,Photoshop, jEdit,dreamweaver, iMovie GIF Animator and Adobe Flash. I might need to go over and try to figure out all of function for each software. I would like to develop more for my website but it's so intensive...
These two days i was trying to work on Adobe Flash ....I'm really struggling with this software. Especially I have trouble to use "timeline," there are so many different functions just for simple draging.

Indeed, Im going to continue learn this area in the future.  It's really useful and I am definity going to encorage and bring those skill that i learned from the class to my future students!

No comments:

Post a Comment